The College of Mediators is looking for people to join the team as Directors of the COM and we invite College of Mediators members to apply to become a Director of the College as we work through all the exciting development plans we have to drive the future of the College.
If you are interested in becoming a Director – here are the requirements you need:
College of Mediators
Board of Directors
- Be a current member of the College of Mediators (practising or non-practising).
- Be a practising mediator or have significant experience directly related to mediation.
- In addition to a mediation background, have significant experience in one or more of the following areas: staff/project management, IT, finance, marketing, law, publication, education and customer services.
- Have good links with relevant partners such as referring agents, mediation organisations and central/local government.
- Have a passion for high standards in mediation training and service provision.
- Be enthusiastic about the further development of all types of mediation.
- Have a positive and innovative approach.
- Be available for monthly teleconferences and quarterly face-to-face board meetings as well as ongoing involvement in the overall work of the College.
To offer yourself for election, please email firstname.lastname@example.org giving some information about yourself and why you would like to stand (max. one side of A4). Please also include your full name, residential address, country of residence, nationality, date of birth and business occupation. Another College member must also nominate you by email@example.com to outline why you are a suitable nominee.