Consensio, founded in 2007, is one of the UK’s leading workplace mediation and conflict management specialists. We are experiencing rapid growth and are seeking to hire an experienced workplace mediation trainer and mediator to join our growing team. We work with some of the most well-known and high profile private, public and third sector organisations in the UK and Europe.
Responsibilities will include:
• Delivery of face-to-face and online training courses in London, the UK and
internationally, either as public or in-house courses. Courses include:
accredited workplace mediation, mediation skills, courageous conversations and conflict management.
• Design of bespoke courses for our diverse client base.
• Provision of face-to-face and online two-party and team workplace mediation services in London, the UK and internationally.
The right candidate will have two or more years of the following skills, experiences and competencies:
- Accredited workplace mediation training completed with a recognised
workplace mediation training provider.
- A track record of delivering workplace mediation and conflict resolution
training courses, with references from clients.
- A track record of delivering external two-party and team workplace
- Experience of delivering online training and mediations.
- Excellent communication skills, empathy and professionalism.
- Able to build relationships based on trust and rapport.
- A dynamic individual, who can adapt their style based on each client’s needs.
- A passion for training delivery and mediation.
- Openness to travel throughout the UK to deliver training and mediation
We are also very interested in hearing from individuals who can contribute to the design and development of new products to support the growth of the business.
This is an associate role, and will include travel throughout the UK and potentially Europe. You will report to one of Consensio’s Directors.
More information and application details are available here.
The closing date is 3rd September 2021